Lyon Cyber Bike 2019
Report on the 2nd edition of Lyon Cyber Bike
Organized in collaboration and in parallel with Lyon Free Bike, this event is organized around two highlights over two days.
First day at ENS de Lyon: Lyon Cyber Health – Scientific conferences with international speakers on various topics around the stimulation of the disabled body.
Second day at Parc de Gerland: Lyon Cyber Bike – FES Bike demonstration and races in friendly atmosphere.
- Interest of IMU (Inertial Measurment Unit) sensors in various FES usages – Dr Christine Azevedo
- Is it possible to combine movement, pleasure, epidural electrical stimulation and rehabilitation? – Sébastian Tobler
- FastFES to improve walking post-stroke: an effective intervention that is not for everyone – Dr Stuart A. Binder-MacLeod
- FES exercice in spinal cord injury Fitness, health and functional outcome – Pr Glen M Davis
- Closed-loop FES cycling – Pr. Warren E. Dixon
- Increasing access to FES cycling – Dr Matthew Bellman
- FES cycling and tricycling trainings for spinal cord injured people with spastic or denerveted muscles – Dr Jozsef Laczko