Lyon Cyber Bike
ANTS organizes each year a scientific and sportive event: Lyon Cyber Bike.
Organized in collaboration and in parallel with Lyon Free Bike, this event is organized around two highlights over two days.
First day at ENS Lyon: Scientific conferences with international speakers on various topics around the stimulation of the disabled body.
Second day at Parc de Gerland: FES Bike demonstration and races.
Next edition: Septembre, 4-5th 2020
Lyon Cyber Bike 2019
Lyon Cyber Bike 2018
Lyon Cyber Bike 2018 conferences :
- Energetics, efficiency and performance of FES cycling – Pr Kenneth Hunt
- Bike and electrostimulation – Dr. Rik Berkelmans
- The role of electrical stimulation in the treatment of persons with central nervous system lesion – Pr. Dejan Popović
- Fonctionnal electrical stimulation assisted swimming after spinal cord injury – Dr. Thomas Schauer
- Effects of functionnal electrical stimulation used for strengthening and rowing in people with spinal cord injury – Dr. Gaëlle Deley
- The mechanics of muscle contraction – Dr. Caroline Cohen
If you want to join, participate or distribute our informations, please contact us. We will respond as soon as possible.
46-14 allée d'Italie - 69007 Lyon - France